We are now accepting additional plastics in our curbside program and recycling depots in response to the stable recycling markets demand!
Accepted Plastics #1 & #2
Bottles & Jugs Only - Rinse Thoroughly
How to properly identify accepted plastics
- Check the shape - bottle and jugs only
- Check the base - larger than the neck
- Check the number - #1 or #2 only
How to properly prepare for recycling
- Remove lids
- Remove contents
- Rinse thoroughly
Pure used motor oil must be poured into one gallon non-breakable containers with tight fitting screw caps. Please do not mix any other solvents or fluids such as water, antifreeze, old fuel, etc.
Items That Can Be Recycled At Our Depots*
- #1 and #2 Plastics – bottles and jugs only.
(Redwood and Eagle Point depots only)
- Glass Bottles and Jars
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Tin and Aluminum Cans
- eCycle Computer towers, Monitors & TV’s
- Pure Used Motor Oil
*Residential volumes only