Josephine County Household Hazardous Waste Event
June 8 @ 9:30 am - 3:00 pm
Residents can drop off up to one cubic yard of Household Hazardous Waste at no charge thanks to the Josephine County Solid Waste Agency.
No paint will be accepted. Please visit PaintCare, Inc. to find a drop off location.
What Is Collected?
Items for drop off should be in secure and labeled containers.
- Cleaning supplies (window cleaners, drain
- cleaner, bathroom cleaner and any products
- containing bleach or ammonia
- Pesticides insecticides, weed killers
- Paint removers
- Old or toxic wood preservatives
- Swimming pool chemicals
- Fluorescent light ballasts
- Alkaline and rechargeable batteries
- Thermostats containing mercury