If you have a construction, demolition, or just a general Spring cleaning project in your future, we’ll be happy to deliver an empty rental container and pick it up when it’s full!
Here are a few things you should know before reserving a drop box:
RESERVING YOUR DROP BOX
- The Spring and Summer seasons are our busiest months for Drop Box reservation. Please contact us to reserve a drop box at least 2 weeks prior to the date you need it delivered.
- To order a drop box you will need to call our office at 541-479-5335 and press option 4.
- Payment in full is due at the time of reservation. Initial Drop box fee's include; delivery charge, daily rental charge, and disposal charge on each box.
- Once your reservation has been completed, all paperwork including; Drop Box Liability Release Forms and Asbestos testing and Clearance Certification from a Certified Abatement Contractor (if applicable) will need to be completed and submitted 3 days prior to your scheduled delivery date otherwise the reservation will be cancelled.
- These documents can be faxed to our office in Grants Pass office at 541-476-6083
- Emailed to Customer Service.
- Or, Dropped off at our office
- After your reservation has been completed, any changes must be made 1 business day in advance. Failure of required notice may result in additional charges.
DROP BOX 101
Items not taken in Drop Boxes:
- Appliances, Asbestos, Computers, Dead Animals, Flammable material, Hazardous Waste, Large amounts of dirt or concrete, Monitors, Paint, Televisions, Tires and Tree Stumps. If any of these materials are found upon pick up, a drop box may not be pulled until the material is removed and/or additional charges may be applied.
- Starting January 1, 2010, all construction and demolition debris must have Asbestos Clearance Certification from a certified abatement company stating the material is asbestos free. The certificate is valid for one year from the date of the inspection and/or abatement. If any material in the box could be considered suspect Asbestos-Containing Material (ACM), the hauler and/or disposal site may refuse the box until you can provide documentation proving the load does not contain Asbestos Containing Material (ACM). If a box is picked up and undeclared suspect ACM is discovered at the transfer station, the customer will be charged for all cleanup costs, either by the landfill, or by the hauler. Cleanups are in the thousands of dollars.
Use and Removal of Drop Box:
- Upon removal of the drop box, the materials must be level to the top of the side walls so our driver can tarp the top to ensure the materials are secured for hauling.
- Each box can hold a specified maximum weight, please see the infographic below. To meet our O.D.O.T weight regulations, overweight boxes will not be taken, the daily rent fee will restart and a trip fee will be applied to your account if it must be left. In the event the drop box is taken and our driver is ticketed for hauling an over weight box, the renter will be charged the ticket fee and any overweight fees after disposal.
- When using any type of equipment to assist in loading a drop box, please be aware that the probability of the box being overweight is very likely.
DROP BOX SIZES
|5 Yard Container
|8 Yard Container
|10 yard Container
|20 Yard Container
|30 Yard Container
1 Yard of Dirt 2,060 Lbs - 1 Yard of Concrete 1,800 Lbs - 1 Yard of Commercial waste 300-600 lbs